Thursday, May 29, 2014

Station Delay consideration

Transit taken or to be taken: Blue Line to Belmont, Kimball bus to Catalpa, Kimball bus to Brown Line Kimball, Brown Line to Red Transfer at Belmont, Red Line to Sox-35th, Red Line to Granville, Red Line to Fullerton, Fullerton bus to California.

Strangest thing seen so far: a dude's shirt read "My dreams end yours". That is not a polite sentiment, I think.

Nope nope nope. Never moving while taking part in a wedding while teaching two new classes ever again. Individually, these things are not painful great but together they are a shitstorm of Gomorrah-like rage and scheduling and fear inducing ragepain difficult. I moved a bunch of liquor and books I haven't read  to the new apartment last night and it was okay.  I'm excited to be seeing another play tonight and the wedding this weekend will be great, but I am so freaking tired of it all that I am going to jump down the throat of the next person who asks me to do something.

I am really considering traveling next year. I think that I could make enough money to take care of some bills and work a lot less.  I'm still not sure, but we will see.

I've got a big old apartment coming soon. I am moving in with two awesome people. I have the chance to see a great play. I still have some beer left at home.

Things are good, but man, I am ready for things to be less thingy soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment